What is it like being a model?
Caitlin shares her model experience...
Like this video?
Apply today for one of the most exciting modeling opportunities in Kentucky. Not only will you get outstanding modeling pictures, you will also have a lot of fun! We are looking for high school juniors, sophomores, and freshmen to join our awesome program. The purpose of our modeling program is for high school students to learn how to be amazing in front of the camera so we can use their images for marketing and promotional purposes. You need to be outgoing, goal oriented and passionate about our senior pictures. We have the best senior model program in the state so check us out.
If you are not eligible (i.e. too old/young) for our senior model program, we do offer model sessions and portfolios for aspiring models, actresses and actors.
Go check out our Senior Picture Facebook Page and see our recent work and all the rave reviews we get from our over 4000 fans and clients.
There are four requirements for being a model:
- You are a Junior, Sophomore, or Freshman high school student or equivalent home school student.
- You are not currently a model for another photographer.
- You have your parent's support and permission.
- You agree to let us do your senior pictures when you are a senior and place a good faith deposit of 295 towards your senior pictures. We only want committed models to our program and 295 demonstrates to us that you are committed. Just to be clear, the model program is free and all of the 295 goes towards your senior pictures.
Be bold and apply today!
Here are the simple steps to get the ball rolling...
- First you need to get your parents on board with this. Share this information with your parents and get their agreement for you to participate or at the very least be able to come in for a no-obligation interview. Since you are under 18, we cannot accept models without a parent's permission.
- Next have a parent call the studio at (502) 867-5799 and talk with Melissa to schedule your model interview. It must be a parent who is calling to schedule the interview. We will be doing a test photo shoot so you can get a small taste of modeling.
When we schedule an interview with you, at least one of your parents will need to attend as well. We can't take pictures or sign a high school student to a modeling contract without your parent's permission and signature. They will need to attend to learn and understand all the details about the program.
Trash The Formal Group Model Session
Here is a short trailer about out models having fun in their formals.
Between Friends Launch Party
Our models participated in the Between Friends Consignment Boutique teen launch party.